Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Rad Videos!

Here are some sweet videos that I've recently come across. I've been thinking a lot about the future of music videos. YouTube won't be around forever. It's been sold to Fox, and copyrighted material is being snatched away as I type. In the meantime, it's pretty amazing that we can view these works of art in the comfort of our homes on broadband internet.

1) "Whoo! Alright Yeah...Uh Huh" by The Rapture - These guys look like they're having more fun than the Beastie Boys ever did fighting for their right to party. Check out the jukin' moves at the end! I think the appropriate response is "BOOYAH."



2) "Over and Over" by Hot Chip - I missed these guys at Metro on 11/10, but I've fallen in love with these videos. They appear to be true musical and visual artists.



3) "Boy From School" by Hot Chip - Watch the whole thing! Wait for the end! It's worth it!

No comments: