Tuesday, November 28, 2006

New Incubus Album "LIGHT GRENADES" Out Today


Just a quick news flash from my world of music. Incubus' new album Light Grenades was released today by Immortal/Epic. Thus far, I have only heard the track (and seen the video for) "Anna Molly," so I really don't know what to expect. But this band will always have my heart. Each of their albums has had enough ups for me to forgive the downs. Plus, their live show has consistently gotten more impressive (I saw them pretty much every time they came to Michigan from 1999 to 2005). This tour will be scaled back a little from the Crow Left of the Murder tour. The shows are booked at mid-sized theatres instead of stadiums (including a Feb 6 date at Detroit's State Theatre and a Feb 6 date at Chicago's Riviera Theatre), which is awesome for long-time fans. With any luck, the once-teenage girls obsessed with "Drive" are now oblivious to the band's existence, allowing those who appreciate all of the band's styles and strentgths to flock in numbers. Visit the links below for the entire tour schedule, as well as streaming tracks from the new album.

Incubus:
Website
MySpace

No comments: