Thursday, January 05, 2006

Quick Welcome and Explanation


I thought I should give a quick explanation for this blog. I have a tattoo. It's an indian with a head dress (not unlike this fine fellow). So when I was forced to come up with a name, it was the first thing that popped into my mind. Why would I have that as a tattoo you might ask???

Well, I got it for my 21st birthday...partly because of my Native American heritage, partly because I saw a similar one on a certain admirable actor. It is a token of my passage into manhood. It was also a gift from my best friend.

Last night I decided that this blog will be largely dedicated to music...bands I find, CD's that amaze me, and impressive live shows. I will also make room for movies and books (I've been on a reading rampage lately). Hopefully it'll prove to be a useful way to spend my time, and an enjoyable read for everyone else. I felt limited by the myspace blog...and I have a feeling this will work out better for me.

1 comment:

Blue Wall Bagger said...

your tag line "I'm kind of a big deal. People know me" is my brother's tag line for myspace. He's a little too italian at times, a little too much of most things, and as he says he's also a "kind of a big deal." Anyway...I cannot believe you were dragged to the blogspot world as well...my dear friend Ryan is the one who brought me to it. Check out my site, it's mostly prose.....fountainclassics.blogspot.com