Tuesday, January 30, 2007

SpartanEdge

In case you haven't heard, I started my masters of journalism program at MSU in January. In an effort to choose an extracurricular activity that is enjoyable, and educational, I've gotten involved with SpartanEdge.com, a student-run publication that is hoping to end "pussy journalism." Sadly enough, most of my free time and energy will be put into my new blog over there, even though I've come to love posting here at Blogger.com. Chances are, when the semester is over, I'll be posting here again. But for now, please bookmark my new blog and check it out regularly...if that sort of thing interests you.

I'll also be the editor of the new MusicEdge section. There's a link on the front page of SpartanEdge, where you can read our first article - a review and video of the Sights playing at Mac's Bar on 1/20.

I hope the new year is treating you well. Until next time...

No comments: